Javier’s 27 plus year career in the areas of Manufacturing, Operations and Human Resources in Global Diversified Industrials like Advantage Battery Corp, Hussmann and Ingersoll Rand, includes leading high performance Cross cultural teams, both functional and operations, utilizing Diversity and Inclusion, Lean Six Sigma and A3 Strategic Thinking methodologies to attain optimal performance, grow leaders, develop talent, simplify complicated processes and drive transformation.
– Everyone is a potential star waiting to be unlocked and ignited.
– The Secret of Living is Giving. Be abundantly generous and grateful.- Believe in infinite possibility – Visualizing is realizing.
– We are the creators of our life and not the managers of our circumstances.
– Life happens for you and not to you.
– Choice and not chance determines your destiny.
– Its not your conditions but your decisions and actions that Transform your life.
Be the change you want to see.
I was born in Mexico City, lived in New York and grew up in Monterrey, Mexico. Since a very young age, and because my Dad was an opera singer, I was exposed to many cultures, where for me to navigate across them, understanding, respecting and valuing them for their differences and contributions became natural.
We start by understanding that our decisions Transform our life. If people Transform, they will impact their personal and professional life, and they will learn to make better decisions. In the end will be able to Live, Love, Learn and ultimately leave a Legacy, with the way they live their life, which is a choice. The more I talk to people, the more I confirm that these are the most powerful drivers of a human being’s life. It is about helping people and organizations to find their life’s why (purpose), define their what (mission) and how (strategy), and then to take action.